Monday, September 25, 2023

How About You

Inspirational song: Mr Blue Sky (Electric Light Orchestra)

It would be cool if this were somewhat more interactive. At least that's what sounds good on a night like this when I just don't want to talk about stuff here, but rather hear what's going on out there. I wish I could offer a rotating paragraph to the people I find interesting (which includes the people who regularly interact with these blogs on Facebook). Wouldn't that be cool, to let guests tell us all what's on their minds? I suppose to some extent, that's what I'm doing when I swipe photos from family members, even though the obvious motivation is that I didn't take enough good ones on my own that day.

So nothing above can be misconstrued, there's nothing wrong. I just feel quiet and wish someone else could do the talking. I like to listen too, especially when it's just to be entertained or informed. I don't want to solve problems, or feel like I have to pass judgment. I just want to hear about your days too.

Speaking of photos, I had to go back a couple days, to find one I don't think I used yet. It's the reason I stay in bed late most mornings. Athena tells me her post-breakfast time is Tinky Cuddle Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment