Saturday, September 30, 2023

Hobbling Around

Inspirational song: Every Day (Buddy Holly)

Whoops. Last night appears to have done more than talk me out. It walked me out too. I was so tired and sore I was barely able to do the usual Tour de Costco with the kids today. By the time we made it home I couldn't even lift kids out of the car. (Still not sure exactly how we made it home, as I was driving and I'm pretty sure I was asleep during the last third of the way.)

I had to get up on time this morning, despite being tired, and watch the football game. The first half was pretty terrible. The kids arrived during halftime, and I turned off the TV and played with them (I was sitting solo for the first hour). Looks like I missed a heck of a rally, but in the end, they couldn't quite pull out a W.

After weeks of begging and nagging, I got the Mr to agree to sit down and watch the second season of Good Omens tonight. We were almost halfway through the second episode when I realized he was starting to snore. Maybe we are both tired today. We can make another attempt at episode 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment