Thursday, August 8, 2024

Going Fast

Inspirational song: Don't Speak (No Doubt)

So, y'all. There is no need for me to go into detail. I've been open that I am having a scope done tomorrow. You know how I spent all day. Those of you who are also GenX or who are Boomers know exactly what I'm feeling this evening. I will not describe it. If you know, you know.

I will say those pills were easier to get down than Suprep liquid. Still don't think they were worth $60, when Kroger brand miralax and Gatorade are a tenth of that. I have set my alarm for 5 am to take the second round of 12 pills. Not looking forward to swallowing that much water before dawn.

It was another one of those cat appreciation days on the internet. I learned if I don't move my phone from the doom-scrolling position, and just calmly switch to the camera, I get much better photos of Athena. If I conspicuously take her photo, she ruins it on purpose. So I got a couple of good ones for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment