Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Is It Over Yet

Inspirational song: Dizzy (Tommy Roe)

One whole day was bad enough. Two days of head-spinning nausea and pain was just uncalled for. Downright rude. I think the side effects I didn't get from the first three vaccines saved themselves up and came at me all at once. I'm finally coming out the other side, but it was icky getting all the way here.

By the time game night rolled around, I was capable of sitting up in company for a short time. We did just a little in our campaign, mostly just reset the scene. It was kind of hard to focus with a tiny wildling running through the room yelling "woop woop woop," or noises to that effect. Suffice it to say Val is not shy around uncle T anymore.

I hope tomorrow is a normal day. While I've been laid out, my house turned into a furry landfill. I have way too much to do to catch up. I get one more night to rest up, and then I'm back on the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment