Saturday, November 26, 2022

No Theme

Inspirational song: I Sing the Body Electric (Fame)

Okay, from now on, my daughter is banned from luring me out shopping before I have to babysit all afternoon. I totally forgot she needed me to pick up the kids today while one of their cars is on the fritz. So when she said hey, I need to go to the grocery store, I was super slow recognizing that she was telling me to drive her. As always happens with us, we went to two stores, and walked around for hours. She wears me out when I'm supposed to hold her son for hours on end. Well, this isn't working. We need to shop on her days off.

I'm already working on macrame plant hanger number two. I discovered the hard way that Jackie was not done snacking on the recently acquired house plants. Now the aloe vera has been chewed up too. Dammit, Jack. Leave these things alone! I picked a different pattern for the second macrame, but it is not going as well as the first. I think my cotton cord is too thick for this pattern. I need to make some alterations.

 Some days I just don't have it in me to tie everything together in a theme. This is one of those days. My brain has thrown up that "please stand by, we are experiencing technical difficulties" card from old TV. All I can do is show these impossibly cute children and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment