Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Beaned

Inspirational song: Montana (Frank Zappa)

Okay, look. I told you last week, I lost my tolerance for alcohol. I've had two rum and cokes, coincidentally my least favorite mixed drink because of college memories. I'm goofy now. It was game night so I diligently applied myself to cleaning house for folks to be here. That made everything sore, but particularly my hip joints and mid-back. I used a bit of the brown fire water to make me forget how much stuff hurts. It sort of worked, but it also made it a little difficult to focus on gameplay. It was card games tonight, one new, one old. Good thing the new one was first. I wouldn't have been able to learn if it was second.

I'm wiped out now, but man the place looks and smells good. And somehow, I managed to sneak in a freshly washed bed, all made up and unwrinkled. I cannot wait to fall into it. Tomorrow is my super rest day, and I will feel zero guilt over not getting anything new done. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment