Thursday, March 16, 2023

Biorhythm

Inspirational song: Desperate Times (Charlie Robison)

Looks like another pattern has developed. I babysit four days, spend two days trying to catch up on things that I put off for those other four, and then one day I completely give up on everything and sleep as much as possible before my workweek starts again on Fridays. This being Thursday, I stumbled around like a zombie and never left my house. I nodded off for seconds at a time while watching videos and playing games on my iPad. About 2 in the afternoon, I admitted to myself that I was no good to anyone and took a 2.5 hour nap. I think it made me feel worse. Gosh, I hope one more long sleep makes a difference.

I wrote twice about one specific plant, but I didn't take any photos of it. I think I'll rectify that failing now, since I don't have any other pictures for tonight. Friends, please meet my abused and damaged, but spunky and resilient rhaphidophora tetrasperma.


No comments:

Post a Comment