Saturday, March 4, 2023

Piggy Stayed Home

Inspirational song: That's All (Genesis)

If it wasn't obvious how crummy I've been feeling with this cold, consider this. Mr S-P and the kids went to Costco today, and I wasn't even tempted to go along. I was more than happy to stay at home and cough my brains out. Okay, not happy with that last part, per se, but you get my drift. Because of the times in which we live, I did burn my last at-home covid test. It was definitively negative. 

I have to start feeling better soon. I need to finish the bedroom redesign, so that I can turn my attention to the main public rooms of the house. We are officially on crawl watch with Dmitri, and as soon as he figures it out, we have to be better about keeping the floor clean and clear of hazards. We left a few tantalizing toys in his view, just out of reach, to test his skills. He can get his knees under him, and he can splay out and accidentally end up closer to his target. He just hasn't put all the motions together in a cohesive way yet. We are very close, though.

Before the evening was over, Mr S-P helped me move the TV, so I can finish the bedroom tomorrow. (Let's be honest, he did most of it.) As it stands now, on an internal wall, my antenna for local channels isn't picking up a signal. I don't know whether getting a stronger antenna will cure my issues or not. I will not be running a wire over to the window, if that is even an option. These are problems I can tackle later, when I'm finally over the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment