Friday, March 3, 2023

Still in the Soup

Inspirational song: Monkey Wash, Donkey Rinse (v. David Lindley and Ry Cooder)

Looks like we lost another one. I only had a fleeting glimpse of David Lindley's catalog, but what music I know, I really liked. 

It has been rough getting through the days lately. This soupy cough has worn out its welcome. You know it's bad when you wheeze and hack, and the almost three-year-old in your lap says, "Grandma is loud." OTC cold meds are barely cutting through it right now. This can move on, please.

I went ahead and got a second full gallon of paint this morning. I don't want to find myself trying to stretch a quart to cover every last bit of wall left, only to have to go buy more. Better to have extra, especially since there are places around the top where the cutting in didn't quite cut it, so to speak. I'm hoping the Mr can help me move the TV tomorrow. He declined tonight. Maybe if I can catch him before the kids get here, he won't be too emotionally drained as he was today.

I also got this month's themed throw blanket, and had Valerie help me put it on the couch. We named all the things on it, but she has no idea what a shamrock or a pot of gold is. When it comes out next year, maybe there will be more recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment