Friday, May 26, 2023

Booms

Inspirational song: Who Can It Be Now (Men at Work)

I probably should have started planning what I was going to write hours ago. It's now bedtime, and I have the dumb. My brain is so ready for bed that until two or three minutes ago, I forgot that night time is blog time. 

We were back into regular weekend times. Kids were here all afternoon, and we were both present and taking care of them. Still no independent walking, but the boy gets around anywhere he can get at least a tiny handhold. The girl is as clever and funny as ever.

It rained like the dickens for a little while. Val and I stood on the porch and watched it go from hail to rain and back to hail. At least it was tiny and sparse this time. Later, after dark, when another cell rolled through, there was lightning so close and loud that it sent every furry creature scurrying, including that big doggie. She did not like being next to the window when that happened. I guess she isn't as tough as she claims when she is threatening anyone who walks past our house.

Speaking of whom, she is staring at me, letting me know it's for real bed time. I will concur.

No comments:

Post a Comment