Friday, July 7, 2023

Made It to the End

Inspirational song: He Knows You Know (Marillion)

First thing I did when I crawled out of bed this morning was take a pain pill and mild muscle relaxer. I couldn't make enough parts of me bend to even be able to pour a cup of coffee for half an hour. I don't know what's making this fatigue patch so strong and painful, but I figure as long as it is never revealed to be another round of covid, I will be okay and power through it. I do see my rheumatologist on Tuesday, so maybe I'll remember to bring it up with her.

The man suggested we go see the final installment in the Indiana Jones franchise, so we went to a noon showing. Other than really disliking a chase scene that involved an animal who would never have tolerated all that ruckus he was steered through, I thought it was entertaining. My fatigue came back hard about two thirds of the way through it, but I managed to keep my eyes open and watch to the end. Would I recommend the movie? I'm kind of neutral on it. I didn't hate it, but your mileage may vary.

I made it farther into this blog post than I thought I would. Now I need to cut off lights and drag myself to bed. Might dip into those muscle relaxers to get a head start on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment