Monday, July 31, 2023

Go Go Stop

Inspirational song: Whoomp! There It Is (Tag Team)

Oh, hey, so many days in a row of pushing myself and not being able to take my full complement of meds to regulate how I react to it. Funny how intense fatigue and stinging inflammation shows up right on schedule. 

I didn't really want to do much today anyway. Doesn't mean I didn't get in over my head. I needed to go to one store, for cat litter and a mat for the little mess-makers to wipe their paws on. I ended up in four big stores, because I added myself to the man's errands, so he would lift the heavy box of litter for me. It was sunny and hot and just the cherry on the top of the last several days of excess. 

While he did his wandering through Lowe's, I stayed in the plant section, looking at every single thing on offer. I saw a few interesting things, but limited myself to a single neon (sort of pink) syngonium on the clearance rack. I feel so disciplined. The plant didn't seem to be in all that bad of shape. It was just a little thin. I'll be kind to it, and soon enough it will be ready to pot up. It's kind of a metaphor for how I'll be feeling once I let myself rest this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment