Thursday, August 24, 2023

Cute Kids

Inspirational song: You're Welcome (Moana)

Yeah, really, this time I'm just gonna make it quick. I'm so desperate to just cut the light and lie under the fan while cooler air and rain moves in. I want my eyes closed for that.

Saoirse and Murray got a team visit to the vet, for regular checkups and shots. They were well-behaved, but Saoirse got so nervous back in the treatment area away from me that they didn't get everything done. Poor girl does not like being separated from mommy. All good. Remind me to find pliers to put her updated tag on her collar.

Kids were here all evening. Played, bathed, and got in jammies to watch Bluey. The jammies in the diaper bag weren't big enough, so I sent Val home in a CU t-shirt. She looked cute in it.

Okay, done, in record time. Lights out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment