Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Say Nothing

Inspirational song: Henry Kissinger (Monty Python)

For no particular reason, I was thinking about how most of our mothers told us if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all.

Anyway.

Game night was a little different tonight. We had a bunch of dropouts, so we three hardest of hard-core group members met up at a restaurant to play games and imbibe beverages and snacks. It was my favorite Mexican restaurant, but we just had chips and queso and guac, rather than actual meals. We played a new game called Cascadia that our old college roommate has been suggesting for the last few game sessions. He taught it to us, and we had so much fun playing that I forgot to take a picture for tonight. Maybe I'll do a selfie again, or get a cat picture. We will see. 

I haven't indulged in alcohol during game night in a while, so I had a couple of offerings from the bar. It was kind of fun to relax myself out for the first time in a while. When the waitress was refilling the guys' beers, she recognized what we were playing and said she really likes that game. So did we. We will play this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment