Saturday, December 10, 2022

And Again

Inspirational song: Sixteen Tons (Tennessee Ernie Ford)

I deceived myself last night. I went to bed super early, but although the lights were out, my iPad was on. I stayed awake watching a two hour long video of a woman rehabbing her alocasia plants, cleaning up the rhizomes and putting them all in pon (hydroponic substrate). I have goals now to do that to my struggling alocasia polly, but I need to wait until closer to spring. Pretty sure mine is dormant.

Speaking of dormant, I may not have gotten all the sleep I needed last night, but I intend to make up at least a part of it tonight. Soon. Like as soon as I can post this and get my nighttime pills down. That is, unless I start watching another one of those plant videos, which is always a risk.

I solo babysat again today, so after two days in a row of it, my eyelids weigh a ton and my head keeps nodding forward. Tomorrow their grandpa is taking lead, and we are finally going to decorate our spindly mountain tree with Valerie. I think it will be a fun day, but I need to be well-rested for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment