Friday, December 16, 2022

Extra Bright

Inspirational song: The Flesh Failures / Let the Sunshine In (Hair)

Okay, the soft white light bulbs can stay for now. It all looks nice in the corner of the living room, in the new three-light lamp. It's bright as heck, too. I will monitor my plants and see whether this quality of light is welcomed, or do I need to go get specialized grow lights that cost significantly more. I'd like to get away with regular bulbs, but I'm aware it may not work. I hooked up the lamp to the timer, but they didn't turn off on time. Apparently I punched the 5pm to midnight button without realizing it, and it stayed bright in here for far too long. Now my eyes kind of hurt, and it seemed overly warm, until I corrected the timer.

The babies were here today. Little man was looking cute in a dark blue sweater, and I think we have discovered his best color. What a handsome boy. Valerie was very alert and communicative, and her pronunciation is markedly improved lately. Perhaps that big growth spurt I said she was entering was all in her brain. My smart girl.

It's bedtime, and I would like to go settle and rest up for tomorrow with the kids. However, I can't seem to shut down myself. Ears are ringing, body is humming, brain is flitting from topic to topic. Do grow lights work on humans too? This could be problematic.

No comments:

Post a Comment