Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Aw Crud

Inspirational song: Jeremiah Peabody's Polyunsaturated Quick Dissolving Fast Acting Pleasant Tasting Green and Purple Pills (Ray Stevens)

This is how it begins. Or so they tell me. All of the plague babies around me started with sore throats, body aches, and runny noses. I have progressed through those stages as of this afternoon. Now I wait to see whether I go further, into the hacking cough, with or without fever, as the rest of the family did. 

I'm undecided whether to jump ahead to NyQuil now, or wait to see how congested I get overnight. I have company while I contemplate the question. My fluffy nursemaids, Athena and Saoirse, are providing cuddles while we humans watch dragons on TV. It's about as good as I could have hoped this evening would end.

No comments:

Post a Comment