Monday, February 27, 2023

Phoned In

Inspirational song: Daydream Believer (The Monkees)

Yeah. I just caught myself starting to fall asleep, without blogging or taking pills. The latest babysitting work week has ended. It's officially recovery time. This is gonna be fast, and my photos are absolutely swiped, not my own. 

I got up early and took housemate J to the airport this morning, and both on the way there and on the way back, I stopped at several stores. By the time I picked up the kids, I was already tired. Four hours into it, when I looked up and saw Mr S-P walking up, I was so relieved to have backup that I nearly cried. Since he got here, I have done little beyond reclining in my room, with videos playing on the TV.

Yesterday I made chocolate pudding from scratch, and today it had chilled enough to feed it to the littles. I can't remember Dmitri got to try it last time I did this, but he got a full share this time around. There is no doubt that boy enjoyed the experience. 

There. That counts as a post. After nearly 10 years of doing this every night, they aren't all poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment