Sunday, February 12, 2023

Superb

Inspirational song: We Found Love (Rihanna)

Whew. That was the desired outcome to a rather superb football game, as it were. There is a meme of a high school football player giving an interview, saying, "not gonna lie, they had us in the first half." That's how I felt about today's spectacle. I felt Kansas City was struggling in the first half, and I was concerned. Both KC and Philly proved they belonged in the championship game today. They were evenly matched, and well coached. But seeing as how I am still decked out head to toe in bright red (even though it clashes horribly with the color I dye my hair), obviously I am pleased that my team came out victorious.

I had to remind myself to take time out to watch the Superbowl. Now that I have decided to redecorate my room, it is all I can think about. I've been so focused on how I want to rearrange furniture once it is painted that I keep forgetting I haven't even bought the paint yet. In my head, the room is basically done. I might go ahead and turn a few pieces around, and get used to the new/old orientation. At least that way I could start leaving the curtains open a little more for the plants without being blinded when the sun first peeks in. I collected a few more things to donate today, and straightened my bookshelf. It has been a wreck so long, even that much feels a bit disorienting. 

I suppose my next steps will be taking art off the walls and finding a safe place to store it. Most of the furniture can stay here, just pushed to the middle of the room while I paint. This counts as spring cleaning, right? I've been wanting to do this for months, but winter cleaning isn't as much of a tradition, so I held off. Can't stop me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment