Sunday, February 5, 2023

Probably

Inspirational song: Fever (Peggy Lee)

It is becoming apparent that I did not escape when the Rona came knocking at my door. I still have a raw throat and persistent cough, and all the hallmarks of a fever, although our touchless thermometer is all over the place when I test. It's enough for me that I am currently sitting under two thick blankets (which equals four layers of fleece), yet I still keep having chills. I've stayed in my chair most of the day as I have felt increasingly poopy. I'm still planning to hold off testing until tomorrow, at least. But it is safe to say that I have something. 

The Mr did better about not doing physical labor today. The more I can keep him lying around watching TV, the better chance he has to avoid long covid. I think he is on the last episode of Picard as I type. I wasn't up to following a story, so I will have to catch up some other time when my head doesn't hurt. I barely even watched cleaning and plant videos. That speaks volumes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment