Monday, January 29, 2024

Studious

Inspirational song: More, More, More (Andrea True Connection)

This brain is full. May I have a fresh one, please?

I spent most of my day wading through a thick and crunchy online continuing education course. I still have two long and dry chapters to go to finish it tomorrow. But this is one more item off my "get this crap done now, stop procrastinating" list, so I am determined to get it over with. Unfortunately, it has left me with brain fatigue. I honestly don't think I could remember anything before noon if my life depended on it. I sort of remember the study breaks I took this afternoon, like when I took a shower and made myself a salad for lunch, dinner, whatever.

I failed to take my morning pills until 6 or 7 this evening, so now I am wondering if the B-12 supplement doc told me to start taking in the mornings will prevent me from powering down to sleep tonight. If that isn't a setup for a self-fulfilling prophecy, I don't know what is.

Anyway, I should suggest to Athena that we should move from the living room to the bedroom while I wait to find out if I'll be sleeping tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment