Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Ignore It

Inspirational song: That Smell (Lynyrd Skynyrd)

Yesterday's migraine is a vague memory now, and a comfortable lethargy remains in its place. Stuff happened around me, and I was content to merely witness it. I cooked a little. I cleaned a little. I watched a pretty cool Rotary presentation. And I ignored the mess that Saoirse is making everywhere she walks. I couldn't find it in me to get worked up over pretty much anything. The net result is while I found enjoyment along the way, nothing stood out as a topic about which to write. Nothing made me mad, nothing made me contemplative. Nothing stood out at all.

Except one thing: That Butt. I have never been around a dog in heat before, so I had no idea how smelly they get. Woof! Of course she has to be right next to me, grooming herself loudly, while I'm watching TV or eating. If only I could have scheduled her surgery for one week earlier, but no. I'm stuck with this smelly sidekick.

No comments:

Post a Comment