Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Stop and Go Go Go

Inspirational song: Here Comes the Sun (The Beatles)

Man, folks, I'm trying. I wore myself out today, and the longer I wait to write, the harder it is getting. It was a bit of a roller-coaster, panicking thinking I would have a guest staying here all week, starting right away, to having that changed to meeting for dinner if schedules allow (I hope they do), to thinking a different person might come instead, to having that nixed as well. I dragged the kids over to help me address some of the piles of clutter that we had stopped seeing, while I worked on doing other jobs. After accelerating and slowing twice, I got cranky and hungry and just made pancakes for everyone. And then after they left, I unwound and have been exhausted ever since. I still want the original out-of-state person to visit, but I won't say who it is unless it all comes to pass.

The solar guys did more work on the roof, but they could only get about a third of the panels up before the city needs to inspect, which will be tomorrow. And I'm not even sure they got that far, because it rained thoroughly this afternoon. So they will be back at it tomorrow. I gotta shut down and sleep so I can handle another day much like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment