Sunday, September 25, 2022

Back to Earth

Inspirational song: The Rainbow Connection (Kermit the Frog)

Much as it would have been nice to take another whole day off to rest, we had to get back at it. We had both littles this afternoon, rocking matching rainbow outfits. I failed to get photos of Val, but I took several of Dmitri. 

It was a fairly uneventful babysitting gig. The boy was pleasant and easy most of the time, and the girl was content to do her own thing most of the day. Naturally, they watched Tangled (Val and Papa) while I cuddled Dmitri, and then we all went in and watched the latest Star Wars series. It bored Valerie to sleep, and I was content to nap with her.

It's nice being back in a familiar groove. The last week was heckin' awesome, but quiet time is welcome too. I have just enough time to rest up before my next adventure, which I'll discuss in days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment