Thursday, September 1, 2022

Rhymes With

Inspirational song: Seasons in the Sun (Terry Jacks)

It makes no sense. The drive to and from Fort Collins is sunnier, more UV-intense than any other regular trip I make. It shouldn't be different. So why do I always feel sunned-out when I get home from there? It makes me so tired. I took a nap this afternoon, and I still am dragging my tail.

I did stop off to see the babies once I got back to town. Had no particular purpose, other than to sit and get cuddles. It worked as planned. As an added bonus, I got smiles from the boy, and lots of chatter from the girl. Just the way I like it. Valerie had a cute way of asking to snuggle Dmitri. "Brudder gets the hugs." She does this a lot.

I swear, I did not know the uniform of the day. I just happened to wear the correct color. It is officially September, after all. I'll go a little autumn- and earth-tone crazy from here until December.

No comments:

Post a Comment