Sunday, September 4, 2022

Phantom Movement

Inspirational song: Life in the Fast Lane (The Eagles)

Yay. My stomach is doing flips, my eyes are burning, and my head and body feel like I am traveling at a high rate of speed even though I am planted firmly in a chair that is not going anywhere other than spinning in space along with the rest of the planet. Working theory is gluten cross-contamination. I might have felt this ooky after the last time we had brunch at that restaurant from yesterday. Either they changed their recipes, are cooking GF on the same griddle as everything else, or it is entirely not their fault. Unsure. Whatever it is, within the hour I will be heading back to bed for the third time today (although technically the second time was to encourage that little princess to take a nap, not me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment