Friday, September 30, 2022

Tourist Photos

Inspirational song: The Raiders March (John Williams)

Okay, now I am angry. Very angry.

I had written a post I was pleased with, and was in the process of uploading a crapton of photos. I had written the whole thing while waiting in the van for a high school football game to finish, so we could bring home our young bass drummer. I had talked about the scenic drive to see Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, Sylvan Lake, and Rushmore. And I had put in a couple dozen photos. 

The program tried to crash once on the way home, and I said I would wait until I was on wifi to finish adding photos. Then, once I was here and completing the set, it just closed, and all text and photos vanished. For all I know, when I publish this rewrite, it will emerge from the ether, and hang at the bottom like a zombie. Or not. 

I think I will put in fewer pictures. Save some for when I get home. Maybe that will make it load better.

No comments:

Post a Comment