Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Bunnies

Inspirational song: I Wanna Rock (Twisted Sister)

I've hit a wall. I had been having a highly productive few weeks, but by the end of the second trip to the airport in under 12 hours, I was worn through. I'd had just enough coffee to make it home alive, so I had to be up and twiddle about while I waited for the post-caffeine crash. Ran a couple of loads of laundry and patted myself on the back for being good. I napped, and almost immediately after waking, I was invited to grocery shop with the kids. I've been limping along until bedtime ever since, and now that it has arrived, I am greeting it as a dear old friend.

As I turn off lights and take my bedtime pills, enjoy a picture of the bunnies I saw in the Dutch Bros drive through, while getting the coffee that kept me awake long enough to reach my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment