Saturday, June 10, 2023

Phase Two

Inspirational song: Looks Like We Made It (Barry Manilow)

Dare I say it? I think the hard part is over. I was so busy yesterday, I forgot to check my accounts, and it turns out my business licensing went through. Looks like they approved it as soon as the credit card payment processed (a couple days after I applied, because I ran into a similar website error as before). I'm now an independent responsible broker. Don't worry. I won't let those adjectives go to my head.

Now that the headache-inducing parts are done, I can think about more creative things. I finally have the headspace to think about logos and business cards and websites. Well, one each of two of those things, and a whole box of the other.

I'll have the kids for half a day again tomorrow, but any time I'm not actively being grandma, I can work on the good parts of business ownership. Now that I am legal, it will be time, finally, to sign the papers with my neighbor, and get his house advertised. God willing and the creeks don't rise, I'll be making money move in the right direction for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment