Friday, April 12, 2024

Bloomin' Heck

Inspirational song: Let It Grow (Eric Clapton)

I'm torn between writing a full post today and just putting up pictures of all my pretty flowers. Stuff is really coming up strong now, plus I had another one of those car "accidents," where I accidentally slid into a shady parking place by the garden center entrance to Home Depot. As I told the family, I barely made it out of there with two bags of soil and a handful of annuals on 5-for-$10 sale. When I got home, after it cooled off a little, I potted up succulents from my Cali vacay and the new annuals. My porch is abso-blooming-lutely cute now.

flowering cherry shrub

Dutch iris

Daffodil and our stunted spruce from the mountain

brunnera

vinca minor and hyacinth

heuchera, salvia, and a glimpse of hosta

Empress Wu hosta (front), salvia, sedum, and another large hosta up top

first tulip of the year

Cali succulents

No comments:

Post a Comment