Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Buffering

Inspirational song: Blue (Da Ba Dee) (Eiffel 65)

My O/S is showing the blue screen of death. I don't mean I'm having computer problems. I mean the systems that run anne.exe are corrupted. My meat sack is out of memory, my processor can't keep up, and I think my cooling fan has seized. 

I just plain did too much and I want to fall into bed. It was a Rotary day, then immediately after I entertained the kids (well, they mostly entertained themselves) while painting more of the kitchen. Then I was told to race up to Loveland to pick up a greenhouse frame from Facebook marketplace. I didn't actually manage to open the link (phone problems?), so I had no idea what I was buying. I'm not really sure it is appropriate for my yard, as it exists, but that's a weekend problem.

I was going to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the release of Shaun of the Dead by watching it tonight. I ended up too tired to dig out the DVD and put it in. Ah, maybe I'll be up for the 25th.

(this looks more blue than gray in real life)

No comments:

Post a Comment