Monday, April 1, 2024

Not Restorative

Inspirational song: Be Good, Johnny (Men At Work)

This has been an incredibly frustrating, annoying day, and I'm still so ticked off I don't want to discuss why. If I hadn't had the kids over for a few hours, the day would have been a complete disaster. They were my saving grace. They were cuddly and sweet, and even though they required more energy than I really had available, they restored my soul just enough to make it through until bedtime. 

I'm still absolutely exhausted, and my low back still hates me from all I put it through in the last week. I failed to put my sheets in the dryer until just now (around 10:30), so I am about to grab my night-time pills and sleep in what Mr S-P calls "a burrito night." I just hope my comforter is dry enough to do that. I might take a fuzzy blankie from the living room as backup.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment