Thursday, April 18, 2024

Sputtering

Inspirational song: Keep Your Hands Off My Power Supply (Slade)

Borrowing from Peter to pay Paul hits a little different with chronic illness. I guess I have been going too long borrowing against my line of credit of energy lately. I just totally crashed and slept away most of the day. I could have done fun things, like going out and taking pictures of the spring snow against my pretty flowers. Nah. I stayed in my robe, wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket, and enacted a battle of wills to see how long I could resist turning the heat back on. I gave in around 7 this evening, and turned it on. Didn't stop the cats from being velcroed to me for warmth.

I have fulfilled my personal goals for blogging tonight. I can convince my two lap warmers to let me move to the bedroom now. Chances are they will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment