Friday, October 30, 2020

Creeping Along

Inspirational song: It's Only Make Believe (Conway Twitty)

It's really not worth pretending I was any good today. I had to console myself that I did some dishes, so I didn't have to consider the whole day a waste. Best I got is that I still haven't started drinking. That's got to be worth something.

I have to wonder, as I prepare for bed. Does this dog lie to me? Does she actually know how to get up on the bed by herself, but she likes me to lift her up because I established that I would? I feel like I'm being played.

Maybe tomorrow will be valuable. Maybe I'm lying to myself. I can be distracted for a few hours by the baby, and for another one with puppy class. There's a lot of time to burn through in the next four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment