Friday, October 23, 2020

Ghostly

Inspirational song: The Star Spangled Banner (Frances Scott Key)

Today's puppy lesson is that sometimes the car drives around a little bit, stops, and then keeps going, until you end up back at the house, without French fries or a visit with your auntie or even puppy training class. It isn't as much fun as car rides that result in activities or food, but it is mostly survivable.

We had to get the 4runner aligned after a new lift kit was installed, and when I drove the Mr back to pick it up from the shop, we took Saoirse for a ride too. While she was in daddy's lap, she was fine, but riding home alone frightened her thoroughly. We stopped halfway there so he could drop off his ballot at the courthouse. That confused her a bit.

To put myself on an even footing with my poor terrified puppy, I decided it was a good night to revisit movies that scared me as a kid. Tonight, I'm starting with Poltergeist. Man, I loved this one back in the day. I can't say I'm scared, but it still gives me just a little bit of tension. It's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment