Friday, October 9, 2020

Whoops

Inspirational song: It's a Mistake (Men At Work)

Guess what I forgot to do yesterday? For the first time since I had major abdominal surgery five years ago (and was incapable of doing more than dictating a "tell them I'm okay" message to my husband to post for me), I failed to write. I was just too damned tired by the time I got everything done, and forgot all about it. I wish I could say I went right to sleep and was well-rested for it. Alas, no. I slept poorly and had to get up three times with the puppy before I had to stay awake for the day.

The reason I was exhausted was at least cool. We stayed up late completing the sellers property disclosures, brokerage relationships documents, and whatnot for our listing that went live yesterday. The condo is officially on the market! Hooray! I felt a lot of pressure to get the description and photos just right, possibly more than I might have for someone else's listing. This one has a big economic impact on our lives. We should make enough on the sale to pay off the house, barring a catastrophe. I need this one to go well.

There was one showing today, and one scheduled for tomorrow that was canceled. It has ported over to zillow, and as of writing this had nearly 200 views and 2 saves. I would like it to make a bigger splash, but I have to tamp down my expectations and work with what I'm afforded. I have decided to go forward with an open house on Sunday. I'll just sit outside and make sure there are no big crowds inside (assuming folks show up at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment