Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Don't Jump

Inspirational song: Runnin' With the Devil (Van Halen)

Plans got all jumbled up today. At the last minute, we agreed to babysit. That was fun, but it let me get distracted from the critical paperwork I needed to do today to list the condo. Then this afternoon, the Mr went down to patch a small hole in the wall, and the patch compound took too long to dry to be able to paint tonight. To top it off, I haven't gotten my sign yet to go in the window (since HOA rules prohibit yard signs). It all adds up to a delay getting on the market. This is fine. We were being a bit ambitious with our timeline. 

The up side is we both got to snuggle with the grump this morning. She was seriously cute, until she got tired and cranky right when it was time for her to go home. I mean, she was still cute, just with a side of screams.

Oh, and Eddie Van Halen died of cancer today. So that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment