Friday, October 2, 2020

Scroll of Doom

Inspirational song: Wait for It (Hamilton)

Easily a third of the country must have stayed up all night last night, doomscrolling on Twitter, and checking in with each other. "We all staying up?" "Yep. No sleep tonight." It was weird. And tiring. Personally, I slept in a few short bursts. Once again the TV was on all night, but I'm not sure it was because the puppy preferred it this time. When I would wake up, I would try to make sense of the things I had been hearing right before my eyes opened, compared to what I had been dreaming. It all felt like nonsense.

I only got a couple photos of my own today, and I stole one that was texted to me. After abusing my brain with no sleep and compulsive news-watching, pictures are all I can really offer tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment