Monday, October 5, 2020

Wide Angle

Inspirational song: I Wanna Rock (Twisted Sister)

The condo is basically done. It is clean enough front to back that I won't be worried it would turn away buyers. It looks good in photos. It did smell a little musty when we went in this afternoon, but if I put a scented plug-in in when I go to put in finishing touches (like a fresh roll of toilet paper and some hand towels, J.I.C.), it will be just fine. I washed the bathroom as thoroughly as I did the kitchen yesterday, and the Mr did a few painting touch-ups and removed a few things that had been left in the garage. 

I took more photos than I did yesterday. I really liked how the lighting and colors looked on the pro settings, but I needed a wider angle to make the rooms look less small. Apparently one cannot use the pro settings and the wide lens at the same time. I believe the shots I got are good, but I need to go over them closely, projected on the TV, to be sure they work. This morning I was worried that we had too much to do to get the place listed by Wednesday. Now I feel like there are just a few bits left to complete.

There is one detail that needs a little extra attention. There was a giant rose quartz boulder right outside the door. I don't remember how or when we acquired it, but not one of us was willing to sell it along with the unit. It weighs just too much for the Mr to carry it alone. He found a moving dolly that got it from the patio to the truck, but he just couldn't lift it all the way into the truck. He needs assistance from someone young and strong enough to be of use, so obviously not me. The big rock is sitting in front of the cool neighbors' condo, right by our parking spot, until T has time to go back there with Mr S-P to retrieve it. I hope nobody ungodly strong comes along to take it before they get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment