Monday, October 19, 2020

I Voted

Inspirational song: Call Me (Blondie)

This will be short and sweet. I'm done. I dropped off my ballot at 8 pm, at the drop box right next to the DMV. I signed up for the "track my ballot" service from the secretary of state's office, so I will get a text when it gets acknowledged tomorrow. I feel good about getting it out of the way early.

Now no more campaign/party folks need to call or text me, okay? Once lists are updated tomorrow, I expect to be left alone. I can't believe how many texts I get in a day from strangers who are volunteering to GOTV for someone. 

Vote as early as you possibly can, y'all. It will make your life more peaceful. It will make things easier on the volunteers too. As of an hour ago, the update for Colorado was over 991k ballots returned already, a quarter of our active voters, and about 22% of all possible voters. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment