Tuesday, October 5, 2021

A-choo

Inspirational song: Take On Me (A-Ha)

Guess who has apparently been sloppy with mask coverage in the last week. I'm pretty sure I've progressed from seasonal allergies to actual cold now. It's still possible this is merely allergies, but my sinuses are squished tight, and the number of sneezes in a row is increasing. My voice sounds like late-in-life Lucille Ball. Don't worry, I can still smell and taste just fine. I went digging for decongestants, and found a blister pack of the crappy kind you can buy without ID, that are only two years expired. For me, that's darned near fresh. Now I'm doubly glad I keep my mask on for all of the Rotary meeting, except when I'm actively eating.

The kids went on their trip today. I received several very flattering photos from the trip, and once they arrived, we got a video of the baby belly laughing at her mommy, as she swung her long hair towards the baby. I hope they all get the joy and peace they need from this trip.

Now that I've already taken the decongestant, I'm regretting not searching for NyQuil instead. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment