Saturday, October 16, 2021

Some Girls

Inspirational song: You Really Got Me (v. Van Halen)

We are getting better at this. Saoirse gives me the look when I'm putting on shoes and grabbing my purse, and I remember that dogs like to ride in cars. I had to go out somewhat early this morning, to my area coordinator's house to pick up literature I need to distribute to my voting precinct, and stop by the pharmacy. No reason the puppy couldn't go too. She stayed in the car the whole time, even though she has explicit permission to go in the pharmacy. She seemed fine with it. To reward her for her patience and good companionship, we looped around to the Starbucks on the other end of the building from the pharmacy. She got her second ever puppacino. We pulled over so she didn't have to wait to eat it. She has been in a good mood ever since.

I didn't share any of the pictures from apple gathering yesterday. I'm sure grandpa had sent some to me, but I don't think I saved them until he plugged them into the group chat with the neighbors. I wore myself out this afternoon, and will just close on these good pictures. I'm just glad I managed to make myself write at all, and not forget and fall asleep instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment