Sunday, October 3, 2021

Visually

Inspirational song: Blinded By the Light (v. Manfred Mann's Earth Band)

Good lord, it should not have taken that long to run updates on my laptop. I mean, really, yeah, it was my own fault. I hadn't touched it since the moment I learned about my latest health escapades. It had at minimum four months of updates waiting to be downloaded and installed, plus however far behind I was going into the summer. I started last night, and got back at it mid-morning. It took hours to get it all installed and restarted. 

Eventually I was able to pull the photos from yesterday's trip into my laptop. Not sure why I'm not able to find them in the One Drive on my phone yet. I'm sure that's user error. So, back to the olden days I went, to email them to myself. I picked a dozen I mostly liked, and here they are. I only fiddled with filtering one. The others are exactly as I took them. I may play with them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment