Saturday, October 9, 2021

FAFO

Inspirational song: It Can Happen (Yes)

October 9 was supposed to be the day I became eligible for my booster vaccine. I was okay with delaying it two weeks until radiation was over. Instead of all that, we went to the drive-through testing site at the county fairgrounds and had swabs pushed up our noses. These are the PCR tests, not rapid result, so I won't know for sure for a while. In the meantime, I bonded with my usual chair (that is about to be replaced), and napped a lot. A lot. Alotalotalotalot. I can't remember the last time I slept this much in a single day. And I'm still tired. 

I did Google how to tell whether it's covid or just a cold, and the chart I found on the Mayo Clinic site gave me hope. Still, either way I assume I won't be doing radiation for a while. Glad I already informed a friend that I was skipping Rotary this week.

Nothing to do now but wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment