Thursday, October 7, 2021

Something Stronger

Inspirational song: Rubberband Man (The Spinners)

Man, this had better just be allergies or a plain old cold. It stopped being fun or funny a long time ago. I am keeping an eye on my temperature and O2 saturation. Both are remarkably average. I still smell and taste just fine, same as yesterday and the day before. But my voice cracks when I say more than a word or two, and it even sounds funny when I sneeze, which is constantly. I'll spare you further description of my sinus production.

If this isn't just a cold, I'll have no one to blame but myself. I'm vaccinated and I wear KN95 masks everywhere. But I go places. I shop. I eat around other humans, both at Rotary and in restaurants with friends and family. Think happy thoughts for me that this stays a non-issue.

Time to try something stronger than the fake Sudafed. I don't think I have anything except benadryl right now, but I'm going to dig through the medicine chest and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment