Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thirteen

Inspirational song: What's Up (4 Non Blondes)

Thirteen doses of radiation in, and I'm really starting to get tired. Not particularly tired of the treatments, just tired. I haven't decided yet if it is similar to the fatigue that comes with actually growing a bunch of cancer cells. There are other things that come with that side of it (specifically a ravenous need for sugar, in my case), that I don't believe directly translate to this experience. There is a little less down time just feeling generally crappy, compared to before. This is more of a lack of stamina, and a sudden, inescapable nap mid-afternoon. Three more visits to go, and then I just need to let it work its way through my system. Overall it isn't horrible. I just need to vent out my complaints every few days.

I stopped in for random hugs on the way home. I just can't get enough of that baby. She was being silly and coy most of the time I was there. Even the twenty or thirty minutes I was there was enough to fill my heart up with joy. Truly, family is everything.

I was supposed to be cleaning house when I got home today. I did a little, but mostly I cuddled with my animals, and disappointed them greatly when I didn't share my GF bagel with cream cheese, tomatoes, and bacon. You can see in their eyes, I have done them wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment